NEW in May, 2012
There's More To You Than Just Your Symptoms !
My private practice has recently expanded to offer new Boutique-like Confidential Private Help in an office setting which offers highly personalized care for business executives, professionals, and functional adults.
Goals & Mission
- Substance use disorders and related mental health problems
- Ineffective emotional communication patterns in interpersonal relationships
TWO NEW THERAPY GROUPS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE CLINICAL SERVICES:
I. a Relapse Prevention & Continuing Care group meets weekly on Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30, with a goal to:
- Understand chemical dependency as a chronic disease and develop strategies against relapse.
- Explore and resolve Substance and Behavioral Dependencies
- Take back control of personal information by your insurance company
- Explore Unique Needs in a Private Setting rather than in a large clinic environment
II. a Progressive Emotional Communication in Interpersonal Relationships group meets weekly on Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:30, with a goal to:
- Resolve old patterns of resistance to intimacy through interactions with and feedback from other group members.
- Recognize and express a full range of thoughts and feelings in words.
- Use the experience as a safe laboratory environment to deepen understanding of how one is perceived in the world.
- Extend relationship-building skills.
- Deepen understanding of Self through increasing self-esteem and self confidence.
- Develop and maintain relationships by overcoming self-defeating behaviors.